January 1, 2019
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information we receive from users of this site. Please note that this policy is subject to change.
By using this site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information we receive depends on what you do when visiting this site. If you choose to participate in the contact section of this site, you will be asked to enter your name and email address so we may contact you. Participation in this section is optional.
• We use information you provide to improve the site and user experience. The information you provide helps us to better respond to your needs.
• We collect aggregate use information, such as the number of hits per page, for internal and marketing purposes only; we do not provide your personally identifying information to outside parties.
• We use the personal information provided when conducting a transaction to complete that transaction only. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete your request.
• We may use the email address provided to send you information and updates pertaining to your request, in addition to receiving organizational news, updates, or related information. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
• We will never use or share personally identifiable information provided to us on this site in ways that are unrelated to the ones described above without also providing an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
The security of your personal information is important to us. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we implement appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.